Oh my goodness. That top is actually extremly beautiful. I love how it seems vintage but not and oriental-style but not. And it's slightly see-through = amazing.
Listening to: Watching/Playing: Battlefield 1943 Reading: Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald Wearing: N.A.S.A. T-shirt and black leggings Feeling: Anxious Thinking about: Work,work,work.
Contact and Photos
lily_jayne@hotmail.com
Permission is required for the use of my photos.
All photos (minus the ones I credit) are taken by me, with my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 and self timer. Some pictures I have edited myself at picnik.com
Sound waves processed through complex mechanisms evolved by natural selection for survival reasons, though now providing emotional resonance within the brains capacity for stimulating blissful experience.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness. That top is actually extremly beautiful. I love how it seems vintage but not and oriental-style but not. And it's slightly see-through = amazing.
That blouse is so pretty.
that is such a lovely top! You look great :)
I love that top, especially with the denim skirt so it isn't too precious! Awesome look!
Adding your link today - love your blog! Love that top, so earthy, gorgeous!
I love that top, and is that your illustration of the girl at the top of your blog? It's really great.
Post a Comment