May 04, 2009

hmm. to keep, or not to keep.


I bought this play suit at Zara last week and I can't decided whether to keep it or not. The reason I bought it was because of the adorable pattern and how well it fit me all over. The thing that turns me off about it is the fact that it kind of comes across as pajama like. I haven't had the time to play around with styling it up yet, but I'm open to any suggestions.

How would you style this play suite?

2 comments:

Katia said...

Definitly keep. I've been looking for a floral onsie and this one seems perfect! Not pj like at all. With a blazer or any kind of mannish jacket, it would look fabulous :)

Gun Street Girl said...

don't keep it. give it to me!

*ahem* seriously though, I think it's awesome. If you wore it with a pair of heels and sheer black tights and maybe a blazer, it would look really cute.