

This is my "Sorry" face.
Better updates to come this week! Don't fret!
I've just been busy making cupcakes, feeling exhausted and praying to the porcelain Gods.
Never mix beer and wine and play King Beer. This combination will only result in dizziness and projectile vomiting...
just so you know.
Anyways, I hope you all had a fun weekend!!
The first weekend of this lovely Spring! The weather has been quite nice actually, and I could actually feel the hot heat of the sun blaze onto my face yesterday while taking a drive. It was wonderful and put a giant smile on my face, quite frankly.
Better updates to come this week! Don't fret!
I've just been busy making cupcakes, feeling exhausted and praying to the porcelain Gods.
Never mix beer and wine and play King Beer. This combination will only result in dizziness and projectile vomiting...
just so you know.
Anyways, I hope you all had a fun weekend!!
The first weekend of this lovely Spring! The weather has been quite nice actually, and I could actually feel the hot heat of the sun blaze onto my face yesterday while taking a drive. It was wonderful and put a giant smile on my face, quite frankly.

3 comments:
Love love your scarf! Big and bulky ones are the best. You are a cutie.
aw, look at your cute face. and your eyelashes are looking great. love your bag and scarf, too!
Thanks Nina! The bag is vintage Aldo. I got it for $12.00 second hand. :)
Post a Comment