Listening to: Watching/Playing: Battlefield 1943 Reading: Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald Wearing: N.A.S.A. T-shirt and black leggings Feeling: Anxious Thinking about: Work,work,work.
Contact and Photos
lily_jayne@hotmail.com
Permission is required for the use of my photos.
All photos (minus the ones I credit) are taken by me, with my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 and self timer. Some pictures I have edited myself at picnik.com
Sound waves processed through complex mechanisms evolved by natural selection for survival reasons, though now providing emotional resonance within the brains capacity for stimulating blissful experience.
8 comments:
lovely blog as usually and i agree a vacation would be amazing right now
me! too!
i saw this on another blog today and it instantly made me crave summer. perfect photograph.
http://anniediamond.blogspot.com
Oh man, me too.
Oh what a picture! where are you summer and vacation...
Flanelli
Yes, I agree! Love the photo. x
Ohh I need the beach and all its glory!
I miss the beach, its so hard for us west coasties to live through rainy winters without the sun and the surf.
Post a Comment