hEY lil! thanks for stopping by my blog, I love yours! I am adding you to my blog list as soon as im done posting this comment. keep up with the secrets! styleanthem.blogspot.com
Listening to: Watching/Playing: Battlefield 1943 Reading: Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald Wearing: N.A.S.A. T-shirt and black leggings Feeling: Anxious Thinking about: Work,work,work.
Contact and Photos
lily_jayne@hotmail.com
Permission is required for the use of my photos.
All photos (minus the ones I credit) are taken by me, with my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 and self timer. Some pictures I have edited myself at picnik.com
Sound waves processed through complex mechanisms evolved by natural selection for survival reasons, though now providing emotional resonance within the brains capacity for stimulating blissful experience.
7 comments:
I agree, total godess, her bone structure is incredible. Not to mention the outfit, wow.
Wow! this is so gorgeous :)
Agreed, x
Ack she is so bloody beautiful its sick. Plus, that jacket is gorgeous!
Keep it up dear
-Sophie (http://bonjourmodele.blogspot.com)
No kidding. I love the detail on her headscarf.
hEY lil! thanks for stopping by my blog, I love yours! I am adding you to my blog list as soon as im done posting this comment. keep up with the secrets! styleanthem.blogspot.com
I agree Sasha Pivavora is a beauty, one of a kind look
Post a Comment