Listening to: Watching/Playing: Battlefield 1943 Reading: Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald Wearing: N.A.S.A. T-shirt and black leggings Feeling: Anxious Thinking about: Work,work,work.
Contact and Photos
lily_jayne@hotmail.com
Permission is required for the use of my photos.
All photos (minus the ones I credit) are taken by me, with my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H50 and self timer. Some pictures I have edited myself at picnik.com
Sound waves processed through complex mechanisms evolved by natural selection for survival reasons, though now providing emotional resonance within the brains capacity for stimulating blissful experience.
6 comments:
oooh I love your new layout so much- you have mad skills! and these boots.... I DIE.
Those shoes are insane!
I'd love to switch links dear! Your blog is fantastic.
Your blog is such a breath of fresh air. I love it! Those shoes are TO DIE FOR. Check out my blog and maybe we could exchange links?
staticelectri-city.blogspot.com
-rachel lynne
those boots just improved the quality of my day.
love the florals worked into Marant's collection this season. And of course I'd love to trade links, added you to my blogroll :) x
Post a Comment