March 09, 2009

case of the mondays?

yyellowbird @ Flickr

I stumbled upon Cari Ann Waymans Flickr site while catching up on Aritzias blog a few days ago. If you haven't check out her photography you should do it, like NOW! I love the moody feeling in every photograph. The lights, the colors, everything, perfectly in it's place. She has truely wonderful work and I encourage you to discover it. Oh, and she also has a wicked livejournal.

I'll be getting a pretty big tax return in a couple of weeks and I'm dying to buy a new digital camera!! Something with amazing picture and sound quality, but nothing too expensive. I want to stay under $400.00 if possible. I've seen a few that I like, but I am open to any suggestions. So, what kind of camera do you use?

I could always ditch the camera idea and buy a Macbook, (yum!) but I want to be able to have some dough left over for my Spring/Summer wardrobe :p hehe.

My three year anniversary is this Friday. (oh, sweet love)
Plans include:
- River Rock Hotel (dinner, slot machines, Nearly Neil, drunken swimming)
- Science World
&
- Shopping Granville Strip

Super PUMPED for the weekend.



1 comment:

SOPHIA said...

OOOOh very very cute. This photograph just reminds me of something super HAPPY.


-Sophie (http://bonjourmodele.blogspot.com)
trade links perhaps?