January 15, 2009

Dark City.

CrazyDumbSaints.

This week couldn't move any slower, I'm most certainly ready for the weekend. It feels like I haven't seen a blue sky in months, which is effecting my mood severely. I convinced myself that I was sick this morning, and came to the conclusion that maybe working wouldn't be the best choice for me today. This lasted a whole 30 minutes. Then I climbed out of bed, took an extra long shower and ended up being late for work.
Woopsies!
Before work, I sneaked into the coffee shop next door and bought a granola and yogurt cup, which are usually very tasty, but today I learned that if you leave the granola sitting it the yogurt too long it becomes a disgusting mush of GROSSNESS.

This is true, so don't pretend I never told you.

I'd really like to do more outfit posts, but most days I wear all black, for this is my work uniform, and yes, I do work at a restaurant. So my pictures would be very repetitive and boring and would probably make you believe I go to funerals most days. Which considering where I work, may very well be true.

There's nothing more refreshing than a disposable camera. I bought one the other weekend and still have about 10 photos left to capture. I've already forgotten some of the pictures I've taken. I can't wait to develop them all. After using a digital for so many years, it's nice not being able to see every single photo instantly. And to not have your friends constantly saying:

"Let me see that one!"

"How do I look?"

"EEEWWW, delete that one, please!"

You know who you are.

Vanilla bean ice-cream and strawberries = best late night snack ever.

1 comment:

Secretista said...

Love the song on your blog! And what you say about digital cameras is so true! LOL