February 09, 2009




AHH! I love it all.
Urban Outfitters has got some lovely things in store, and with Spring just around the corner, I couldn't help but pick out a few of my favorite things to add to my ever growing "wish list". I definitely need to add some more color into my wardrobe. Every morning, all I can ever really think to wear is black. This non color is taking over my closet and drawers like a disease and it needs to end. Blue tulip skirts, Yellow tunics, Denim cut-offs, Chain belts!!

I have Wednesday off this week, which is wonderful, and I am really looking forward to it!
I think I'll grab a latte, hop on a bus with book and ipod in hand, and do a little shopping, maybe, possibly trek through Value Vintage to find a pair of shoes, or sandals, or anything else that may catch my eye. And while doing all this, I'll be thinking of how awful it would be to work on a sunny [hopefully] Wednesday afternoon :)

4 comments:

TheMinx said...

I am loving Urban's selection so much right now. Their tights are just perfection. And I really like your blog :)

Meaghan said...

urban is so great right now!
i love your blog :D

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

This store is going to bankrupt me.

Anonymous said...

love those tights :> like them all